Thursday, August 29, 2013

Noah's first day of pre-school

Noah, had his first day of preschool today.  I was late in trying to find him something close to our new house.  So I struggled to find him something, for him that was close by.  I finally found something down the street, it is only two days a week which I was hoping for 3 days but I took what I could get waiting so long.  It is 9-12 on Tues and Thurs.  He was pretty excited to get to wear his new clothes.  I have to admit I was pretty excited to have a few hours of quiet with only me and baby girl at home. 




Noah was pretty excited to go, he was checking out the yard and everything.  He went right in and said hi to his new teacher Miss Melanie and put his back pack away.  He went and found his apple name tag and put it on and went to the table to sit down.  He was already talking to other kids when I left.  He didn't seem nervous at all. 






0 comments: