Sunday, August 25, 2013

26 weeks

This week she finally figured out she can roll from her stomach to her back.  So she is officially all over the place.  I am going to have to start thinking about getting baby gates up because it won't be long before she is crawling (insert crying here) I am so not ready for her to be growing up so dang fast.  She has become very attached to me, she will cry if I set her down and walk out of her line of sight.  It drives me a little crazy when I am trying to get stuff done, I can't hold her all day.  I try to keep her happy but sometimes she just has to sit and cry.  One thing that does help is if I put on baby Einstein, she loves it just like Ashton did when he was a baby.  That will usually buy me a little bit of time.  She is talking up a storm, she says, dada and ya ya she has also become a screecher, it is usually happy but man is it loud. 
She has become funny about nursing, I am wondering if I am not producing as much milk, cause she gets done pretty quickly but then sometimes I can tell she is hungry before 3 hours have gone by.  So I am not sure what is going on, I have been trying to get her to take a bottle but so far haven't had much luck.  I have tried three different bottles, and no luck.  This is the longest I have nursed any of my babies and I hate to say it but I am done with the nursing, it would be nice to be able to give her a bottle during the day when we are out and about, but she isn't having it at all.  So I am not sure what I am going to do.  I took all the kids to Tepanyaki one Friday night and I feed Caitlin some of the soup, and fried rice and she loved it.  She is definitely into food these days she wants whatever we are having. 

0 comments: