Thursday, September 25, 2008
Monday, September 22, 2008
Posted by Kara at 6:50 PM
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Posted by Kara at 6:14 PM
Last weekend we took Ashton to the state fair. I was really excited to take him, I knew that he would love the animals, and I love going to the fair. We decided to go on sunday which was the last day that it was open. I was a little disappointed with the animals because so many of them were gone already, but it was still fun. We got to see tigers, eat fair food, and see some animals. Ashton loved being able to see and touch the animals. He especially loved the cows.
Posted by Kara at 5:59 PM
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
I just got tagged from Ariana, thanks by the way :) so now I have to share 6 unspectacular quirks about me.
1. I love to read. I get in moods where that is all I want to do. I can sit and read for hours and not realize that hours have gone by. For instance when Jason was gone about a month ago for a week, I read all 4 books in the Stephanie Meyer Twilight series. I got started and couldn't stop.
2. I am an emotional shopper whenever I was sad or anything I would go shopping, at least I use to be my husband has helped me tame that habit. I have made great progress in that area. Now it only happens on a rare occasion and I buy things for Jason or Ashton so that doesn't count when you're buying for someone else right?
3. I like Ariana only get my haircut about every 6 months or so sometimes longer. I don't even know why. I actually love to go and have my hair cut then styled it feels like I am being pampered and I love that, so I am not sure why it is so difficult for me to make those appointments.
4. I love to cook and bake, but I hate to clean up the mess when I am done. I tend to be a messy along the way. I try to clean as I go but it never seems to work that way. I use to make dinner when living with my friend Marilynn and she would clean up it was a great arrangement. I haven't quite got that mastered with Jason yet :) Maybe someday
5. I have a tendency to buy scrapbooking embellishments or paper and then I don't use it because I think it is way to cute and I just like to look at it and know that I have it. Which I know is totally wrong I should use it then I could look at it in an album or something, I am working on this habit and trying to be better about using what I have on hand and not going and buying new stuff
6.I hate yard work. I have always hated yard work, but I love to have a nice looking yard. I will go and pull weeds and mow the lawn when it is necessary but I hate it. I think pulling weeds brings me back to my childhood when we had to pull weeds all summer long and they were the thorny ones that hurt. It seemed like the weeds were never ending.
I don't have a lot of friends that have blogs so I will tag the couple that do. I tag Jason, and Lisa.
Tag RULES: Tell us about 6 unspectacular quirks that you have. Tag 6 following bloggers. Leave a comment on each of their blogs to let them know they’ve been tagged.
Posted by Kara at 8:07 PM
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
I am in a constant state of disbelief that my baby is growing up so fast. He is changing all the time and it makes me sad. On the other hand it is so much fun that he is older now.
I know that there is another baby on the way and I will get to go through all this again, but it is not the same. Ashton will always be my first baby.
Here he is being silly and showing me how he can jump.
Posted by Kara at 1:37 PM
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Happy Birthday Valerie!!!
Ashton was loving the chocolate cake.
Posted by Kara at 8:37 PM