Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tagged

I just got tagged from Ariana, thanks by the way :) so now I have to share 6 unspectacular quirks about me.

1. I love to read. I get in moods where that is all I want to do. I can sit and read for hours and not realize that hours have gone by. For instance when Jason was gone about a month ago for a week, I read all 4 books in the Stephanie Meyer Twilight series. I got started and couldn't stop.

2. I am an emotional shopper whenever I was sad or anything I would go shopping, at least I use to be my husband has helped me tame that habit. I have made great progress in that area. Now it only happens on a rare occasion and I buy things for Jason or Ashton so that doesn't count when you're buying for someone else right?

3. I like Ariana only get my haircut about every 6 months or so sometimes longer. I don't even know why. I actually love to go and have my hair cut then styled it feels like I am being pampered and I love that, so I am not sure why it is so difficult for me to make those appointments.

4. I love to cook and bake, but I hate to clean up the mess when I am done. I tend to be a messy along the way. I try to clean as I go but it never seems to work that way. I use to make dinner when living with my friend Marilynn and she would clean up it was a great arrangement. I haven't quite got that mastered with Jason yet :) Maybe someday

5. I have a tendency to buy scrapbooking embellishments or paper and then I don't use it because I think it is way to cute and I just like to look at it and know that I have it. Which I know is totally wrong I should use it then I could look at it in an album or something, I am working on this habit and trying to be better about using what I have on hand and not going and buying new stuff

6.I hate yard work. I have always hated yard work, but I love to have a nice looking yard. I will go and pull weeds and mow the lawn when it is necessary but I hate it. I think pulling weeds brings me back to my childhood when we had to pull weeds all summer long and they were the thorny ones that hurt. It seemed like the weeds were never ending.

I don't have a lot of friends that have blogs so I will tag the couple that do. I tag Jason, and Lisa.

Tag RULES: Tell us about 6 unspectacular quirks that you have. Tag 6 following bloggers. Leave a comment on each of their blogs to let them know they’ve been tagged.

1 comments:

Ariana said...

I have the same problem when I cook...what happened to our neat kitchen heritage days? haha Although back then we had Fernando to wash the dishes. :)