1. She is crawling all over the place and she is fast
2. She loves to eat food, there isn't much she doesn't like. Right now we are both loving the food pouches that she can just suck the food out of. She doesn't like to sit still so I can feed her so this works for both of us. But most of the time she just wants whatever we are eating.
3. She is cruising along the furniture and I know it won't be long before she is walking.
4. she is into everything, it has been a while since I have had a baby at this stage, I forgot how into everything they are. The Christmas tree has been a little rough I am constantly keeping her away from it. The other thing she goes after all the time is the cat food. I have had to barricade it so she can't get to it.
5. She loves grey, she gets so excited when ever she sees her, Grey is a good sport and puts up with a lot
6. She loves her big brothers and they both love her, sometimes way too much
7. She is a mommas girl, she loves me the best, but she also loves her daddy. If she hears his voice but can't see him she looks all around till she finds him
8. She is such a good sleeper at night, I put her to bed and we don't hear a peep till the morning. Naps are a little harder, we are on the go so much that her morning naps are on the go a lot and then sometimes she takes afternoon ones and sometimes she fights it. She also gets woken up a lot from her brothers and their friends being loud.
9. She puts everything in her mouth, and I mean everything
10. She loves to watch baby Einstein, specifically the baby newton discovering shapes, it is her favorite. I put it on when she is grouchy and it works like a charm to cheer her up.
I know I said 10 things but I just thought of one more that it so cute, when I am getting her dressed in the morning and show her all her clothes in the closet, she gets so excited and reaches out and has to touch a bunch of things. Sometimes that is how I choose her clothes I let her pick them, whatever outfit she touches is what she wears.
5 hours ago