Thursday, November 10, 2011

Family room

So I have been slowly working on redecorating the family room, I found a yellow rosette pillow at Target and fell in love and bought it, then I wasn't able to find any more pillows I loved, so I decided to make some.  I found a fabric shop close to our house that has amazing fabric and I found some awesome fabric to make some pillows.  I made 4 pillows two with the polka dots and then two other ones, I am thrilled with how they came out. 



Once we rearranged the furniture we knew we needed some more furniture downstairs so I was looking on KSL and found a side table for $30 bucks and a bonus it was black so I don't even have to paint it.  I found a lamp at Home Goods along with a fun blue vase, so the decorating is coming along.




We brought down one of the black chairs from the living room along with the automan to see how it looks and I like the idea of a big cozy chair in the corner but the black leather is just not right for the room.  So we still need to figure out what is going on in that side of the room.  The other idea is to have two chairs on that side so we will see what we come up with.  I am slowly working on pictures to go on the wall above the couch. 

0 comments: