Saturday, July 26, 2008

Water baby


Ashton is turning into a water baby these days. He loves to be in the water. Because it has been so hot lately we have played in the pool everyday, he is so happy and content while playing I have a hard time making him stop. Today I was too lazy to drag out the pool and I was needing to get out of the house, so we went to the Bountiful community pool. Ashton loved it he had so much fun. Another bonus with swimming it wears him out. He missed his afternoon nap, so he is in bed for the night, I feel a little guilty putting him to bed so early but he is tired and he didn't get upset about being put to bed at all. So now Jason and I can have some quality time together :)
The water was shallow enough for him to walk around in and he was loving it.

0 comments: