Tuesday, July 1, 2008

fun weekend

Our friends The Johnstons from Denver were here over the weekend, and we had so much fun. They got here late Thurs night and I didn't get home from Jackson Hole until Friday afternoon. So that meant that Jason was in charge of cleaning the house, he did a great job I wasn't worried at all :) We spent lots of time at IKEA and just hanging out. It is always an adventure when we all get together. The kids all play together pretty well we only had to have a few time outs for Ashton. I didn't take very many picture while they were here Lisa takes so many that I just figured that I can always get copies from her.
Here is Ashton at IKEA John brought in his PSP so that Ashton could watch a movie while we were shopping. He sat in the shopping cart and was content for a while then he got bored. But it was a nice distraction while it lasted.
Here is Jason and Ashton at IKEA. Jason doesn't enjoy IKEA like Lisa and I do. So he took one for the team and he went on Friday before I got home, then we went again Saturday.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

he SURELY took one for the team! everyone did! i wont put you thru iKea hell again, i promise :) But, i do want to go back again. (there is so much i forgot) i am sick, arent i?

WE HAD SUCH A GOOD TIME. it is always so nice to see your smiling faces in person. thanks for letting us crash your weekend :)

Ariana said...

hahaha I love IKEA... sad, I know. We live pretty close to it, so Preston and I "go out to lunch" there quite often. He loves it.