Thursday, July 10, 2008

It's a Boy!!!!!


Ashton is going to be a big brother. We are expecting baby #2 due December 8.
We went to Fetal Foto tonight, because I couldn't wait till to find out what we were having. At first the baby was not cooperating, his legs were tucked up close to him with one foot underneath his bum so we couldn't see anything. The technician had me drink a bottle of cold water and lay on my side a couple of times to try to make the baby wake up and move a little bit so we could see what he was hiding. He finally unfolded enough to see his little parts.
I do have to admit I wanted a little girl and was a little disappointed, but at least this way Ashton will have a little brother to play with and I don't need to buy much for this baby, Ashton had so much stuff and with them being born the same time of the year it works out great. That I know has to make Jason happy, me not shopping :)

2 comments:

Ariana said...

Holy cow!! Congratulations! Two boys will be fun...although shopping for a girl would be such a blast. How are you feeling? I hope it's a nice easy pregnancy. :)

Kara said...

THe first trimester was not fun I was sick all day, but as soon as I got into my second trimester I started to feel normal again. So thank goodness for that.