Well they aren't exactly new chairs, but they sure look better then they did. We bought these chairs before we were married so they have gotten some good use. A few months ago I noticed that the fabric was starting to tear on the seats, so I wanted to recover them but I just never got around to it until last week.
Here is one of the chairs before I covered them. This chair only had a small tear in the corner, but it was still annoying to look at and I decided I wasn't enjoying the plaid anymore.
I went and picked out some new fabric and recovered the chairs. I initially didn't get enough fabric so I had to go back and get some more. I finally finished all four chairs last night. I am happy with how they turned out. Now I have to decide what to do with the leftover fabric. I think I might make a table runner.
Here is the "new" chair, Jason even approved of my fabric choice.