Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I felt like I needed to change the layout of the blog today. The other colors were a little bright today for me.
I am really not enjoying this weather right now. I am so in the mood for spring and there is snow in my yard again. This last weekend we got Ashton a sand and activity table and a picnic table so that he would have something to play with outside and it has been to cold to even get it put together. I was so excited to get this for Ashton especially since we got it for half price. Right now it is sitting on the back patio waiting for the next warm day. Oh well I guess we are living in Utah :)
Oh the UPS man just drove up I think that my new sewing machine is here gotta go.

1 comments:

Ariana said...

I know....I am not into this fake Spring either. Bleh.

What kind of sewing machine did you get?