Sunday, March 30, 2008

sunday morning



Well this is not how a sunday morning should start. First of all Ashton woke up last night and would not go back to sleep so he came to bed with us. Which NEVER happens so we didn't get a great nights sleep. Then Ashton decided to wake up at 6:00am this morning so here I am wide awake just after 7:00am on a sunday morning. I thought that I would crawl back in bed while Ashton was playing and just try to relax. Ashton wanted up in the bed with us and he decided to play rough and I ended up with his head in my mouth. Now I have a fat lip and a headache. As if that is not enough I look outside it's snowing. Now my goal is to make the rest of this day better than how it started. I think I will go do some baking and make something yummy for breakfast.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

i have had SO MANY morning like that in the last six years. Thats why i used to laugh at Jason (and you) relaxing in bed until 11 - 12 on a sunday morning- reading the paper. Kids kinda change that (but ALLLL for the better)

Ariana said...

Oh I can totally relate! Ugh. Preston is still working on the whole big boy bed thing, and since he can get in and out (he seems to prefer the out part), he often appears in our bed in the middle of the night. Somehow he can sneak in without me even waking up! Then all of a sudden I have a foot in my back or his head on my head. :) And the fat lip thing -- that happened a couple months ago. Ouch!