Friday, March 21, 2008

The park



When I got home from work. Jason suggested going to the park and the pet store. So we took advantage of the nice day. It was still a little chilly in the shade but it was fun to get out and watch Ashton play . He loves to just run around, he wasn't really interested in the playground at all. It was all fun and games until another kid knocked Ashton down and he bit his lip and started to bleed. After that we decided it was time to go home.



I am excited to scrapbook in the office again now that it is all painted and put back together. I love the light paint color it makes such a difference. I did this layout. It is not current its from 2005 but the pictures were printed and I came across them first. I will never be caught up and I guess thats okay it gives me something to work on.

0 comments: