Sunday, March 16, 2008

pottery barn & goodbye red



I just love pottery barn. I was so excited to see the UPS guy drop off this package for me. I got Ashton the cutest easter pail. I can't wait till easter for him to use it. My mom always has an easter egg hunt so Ashton will get to use it every year.
I decided one night last week while I was scrapbooking in the office that with the red paint it was just to dark in the room and I wanted to paint it. Normally when I get these ideas I put it off and don't do then forget about it. Not this time I went and bought the paint friday and cleared out some of the room for painting the next day. I spent all weekend painting and I love the new color. It is so much lighter. I finished painting this afternoon and Jason came up with a new layout for all the furniture. I am so excited I just need to get all the misc things back up on the walls and reorganize. When it is finished I will post a picture. I am hoping to get it done tomorrow.


1 comments:

Lisa said...

cant wait to see the new color. WHAT COLOR IS IT? you have a great yellow bathroom and green kitchen.... could it be blue? hummmm? pink? since it may be a baby room soon? nooooooooo.... yeeeessssss? (its late, im tired) :)