Wednesday, March 19, 2008

lavender


I finshed painting the office and have almost got it all put back together again. I can't get a great picture where you can see the color really good. It is a really light lavendar, I love the color it turned out so good and it is so much brighter now. I wish I had done this sooner. Jason now wants me to paint Ashton's room a lighter color we will see. I am still going to try to take a better picture when I have everything put away. It is amazing how much stuff we have in this small room.


When I picked Ashton up today from daycare becky gave me this basket and easter bunny I thought it was so cute it is real grass that she grew for everyone of the kids, and the blue bunny is made from sugar. She is so great to the kids with all that she does for them for the holidays. I am so fortunate to have found such a great place for Ashton to be while I am working.



0 comments: