Thursday, April 10, 2008

Mommy's little helper


I was in the office the other day and Ashton was really quiet for a few minutes so I went to check on him. He had figured out how to open the dishwasher, he opened it and proceeded to pull out dishes and throw them away. He would pick out what piece of cutlery he wanted then he would drop them into the recycle bins. It was too cute to be mad at him I had to take some pictures before I made him stop. Then I had to wash the dishes again.








He is such a cute little guy. It still just blows my mind that he is so big already. The time has gone so fast. He is just so much fun to have around. Ashton is such a mommy's boy right now so I loved this picture with him and Jason. I just love these boys.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

cuuuute photos.
jason said he was ready for another one! WHOOHOO!

Ariana said...

Hahahahahahaha Thats so funny. Preston sometimes will sneak upstairs and start filling the washer with a mixture of clean and dirty laundry... Then when I catch him he says so sweetly, "I am helping with the laundry!"