Monday, April 7, 2008

finally a nice day

I have been waiting for a nice day to go out and put together Ashton's sand and water table set, that I bought him a while ago. Sunday was finally a beautiful day to do that. So while Jason was doing homework I went outside with Ashton and put it together. It was really easy I only needed Jason's help once. It came with a picnic table and the sand table. Ashton had fun playing with it and I think just being outside.





As you can see there is already sand on the patio, I am afraid it is going to be messy trying to get Ashton to keep the sand in the table, at least it is easy to clean up.



Here is one of my many bulbs that should be coming up, but I only have a few that are blooming right now. I should have more but we have had some deer in our yard this year. They ate all the leaves off the euonymus bushes and another bush that was right next to them. They also ate a ton of my bulbs right down to the ground so we will see if they bloom or not. At least we were helping feed the deer population after this awful winter right?

1 comments:

Lisa said...

love the picnic table and activity center thing. SUPER SCORE! That is really nice out there - it will be the perfect spring/summer spot!