Tuesday, April 22, 2008

another work trip


I had to go on another work trip this week. I drove to Jackson Hole, WY monday to teach a training class on tues morning for 1 person. I got to the store and was told that they were really busy and they were hoping I would just do the cake for them instead. Me being the nice person I am, I did the cake the decorator watched me and put the fondant on one of the layers so she would know how to do it in the future. I was at the store for about 2 hours, then I drove home again. So I had 2 hours of actual work and over 10 hours of driving. Needless to say I am sick of driving. I just want to be able to be home with my family. I use to like the traveling more than I do now. A day or two here and there isn't so bad it is actually nice to get away sometimes, but with being gone almost all week last week now two days this week it is a lot all at once. Hopefully I won't have to travel for a while now, we will see.


I saw theses pillars of ice along the way and had to take some pics of them, they were kind of interesting. They were just along the side of the road in a small town in WY.


0 comments: