Friday, April 18, 2008

the zoo


Ashton got to go to the zoo today with grandma. She was so excited to take him to the zoo. She had bought a zoo pass last year so that her and grandpa could take Ashton to the zoo, but he was so young he really wasn't interested last year. Now that he is older and likes animals it will be fun to take him more often. Anyways she has been dying to take him to the zoo before their pass expires so she picked him up this morning and away they went. She said he had fun watching what other kids were doing and trying to imitate them. I was kind of sad wishing I didn't have to work and I could go with them. I am thinking that maybe Jason and I should get a zoo pass to take him more often it would be a fun family outing.


3 comments:

Lisa said...

wow - its a real live GRANDMA! I thought they were extinct! (LOL) looks like it was great weather for a day at the zoo. :)

Ariana said...

What cute pictures! I took Preston to the Monte L Bean Museum today at BYU....it's like the zoo except all the animals are dead and taxidermied. I guess that's not quite the same. ;-)

Pam Gebhardt said...

I had so much fun with Ashton at the zoo. It was a wonderful experience.
Grandma