Thursday, December 22, 2011

Lights at Temple square

So I went down to mom's house on Friday to help her decorate some sugar cookies, mom wanted to keep the boys for the night.  I wasn't about to say no to that, I know I have said this before but we are seriously so blessed to have two sets of grandparents close by that are willing to keep our boys so that we can have breaks once in a while.

Anyways they brought them home Saturday afternoon and then we hung out at our house for a while till it was dark then we headed out to see the lights at temple square and to have some dinner.  I put up the third row in our car, can I just say how much I love having a bigger car at times.  We all piled in our car and went and parked at Jason's office then rode trax to Gateway to have some dinner.  We had to wait about an hour for dinner, we headed over to Barnes and Noble to look at books to pass the time, the boys found the Thomas train table and they were totally occupied for an hour, I knew we would be in trouble when it was time to leave, and sure enough Noah threw his classic fit, Jason had to carry him out of the store I could hear him the whole way out.  Sorry to the folks who had to hear that.  We ate dinner at Typhoon, which is Jason's favorite restaurant, we had actually eaten there the night before, that's how much he loves it.  Noah our good little eater tried something new, he had a spring roll.  I have to say I was shocked, that he ate the whole thing.  Ashton of course didn't eat the noodles we got him, cause they don't taste like the ones at Panda, and he only likes those.  There is never a dull moment with those two. 

We headed back to trax to go see the lights at temple square we waited for the train for about 20 mins, we totally could of walked, but I didn't want to carry Noah and if we walked I would had to.   By this point it was getting really late and the boys were cold and tired so we quickly saw some lights then headed back.

 We were going to try to catch a train but decided we could walk back to Jason's office faster.  Well lets say that maybe wasn't the best idea, Noah had to be carried the whole way, that child is not light anymore, we had to take turns between me, Jason, and Myron.  Ashton walked but towards the end he had to pee so we were running/dragging him to make it so he didn't pee his pants. 

I can't believe that this is the only picture I got of my mom, and I didn't get one of Myron at all.  I also forgot to get a whole group shot of us at Temple Square.  Seriously I am losing it these days.
We made it and all was well, both boys were so tired on the way home, especially Noah he was so out of it.  I am glad we went but also glad not to have to do it again till next year!