Monday, January 21, 2008

Snow, snow, & more snow

We woke up this morning to about 5-6 inches of snow. I was so not expecting that this morning. So I went out and shoveled the snow before Jason had to leave for work. By the time I had finished half the driveway it was already sticking again. So I got it cleared and was glad I didn't have to go anywhere today. The snow kept coming down and by about 10:00am you could not longer see that I had shoveled. I finally went out to shovel again about 2:00 it had stopped snowing and we had another 5-6 inches. I bundled Ashton up and put him in the stroller and got to shoveling again.

Before I got outside to shovel I watched the neighbor who has this huge snowblower proceed to plow the whole cul-de-sac, I was quite amused by this so I took a picture of him.

Bootcamp tonight was not easy by any means but it was so nice to not have to wear the weight vest anymore. I felt so much lighter, it made the workout bearable. I have lost 3 pounds(a little disappointing), but my body fat went down 1.5%. Brandy said that is really good for the first week. She also reminded me that alot of people actually gain weight the first week because they are trading fat for muscle which weights more. My goal is to lose at least double that this week.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

wow - THREE pounds is great! i know the first week can be big#s for weight loss - but with a 20lb vest on all week you surely gained some muscle!!

I AM SO READY FOR SPRING! i want green grass and chirping birds .... im ready... NOW!