Thursday, January 17, 2008

Day #4

I have almost made it through one week. My whole body is sore, I have muscles that I didn't even know that I had. I only have one more day with the dreaded vest I am so excited. I was trying to think of at least one positive thing about having to wear the vest. The only thing that I came up with was the it kept my boobs in place they don't move.
Tomorrow I have to participate in what they call field day, and I have to be there at 6:00 am. I am so bummed my mom came and got Ashton tonight and she is keeping him over night and tomorrow, I was excited to get to sleep in a little bit and not have to worry about getting Ash ready in the morning, but now I get to get up even earlier and go to bootcamp. But there is no way I am going to miss it because Brandy the trainer told me that if I miss field day tomorrow I have to wear the weight vest all next week too. So I am going to drag myself out of bed in the morning.
Its so weird not having Ashton home with us tonight, I feel almost bad about it, but I know he is in good hands and Grandma and Grandpa are going to spoil him to death. It is nice to have alone time with Jason we don't get much of that anymore between work, school, and Ashton.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

wow - they really have your currency with the THREAT OF THE VEST, dont they? It must be bad. but how great that you are already seeing results. (i.e. your pants)