Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The iron


While we were in Denver for new years Ashton discovered a new favorite toy. Mia and Ryan had a pink iron Ashton fell in love with he would carry it everywhere with him. At first I thought that it was kind of funny that he liked this pink iron so much but then it keeps him happy so who cares.
When we got home I wanted to go and get him one but I just haden't gotten around to it. Well 3 days ago we got a package and inside was a red pottery barn iron. It took a minute to realize where it came from, I don't know why it took so long to figure it out we should of known. Thanks Lisa he loves it. He has been ironing the walls, the fridge, me. But hey he is having fun and this is a life skill he needs to learn, I am just teaching him early :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I told Jason not to get an iron for ashton - cause i was stalking them on ebay and i finally won one. (they are sold out in the stores here) anyway - i thought jason would relay the info. im glad he likes it - it was so cute to watch him iron :)

Kara said...

You should know Jason by now, he is not so good at relaying messages.