Thursday, January 24, 2008

Massage

So I made it through my meeting today and things turned out just fine. No one noticed that I was not as prepared as I wanted to be, which was a huge relief to me. I made it through the day with no mishaps and was actually looking forward to going to boot camp. Funny who would of thought I would enjoy getting my butt kicked :)

I was about half way through boot camp tonight and trainer Brandee asked if I got a massage from my husband last night. To back up last night by the end of class I had this horrible painful spot on my lower back towards my hip. Brandee suggested a massage might help. It hurt so bad when I got home sitting hurt, walking hurt, so I finally had to take something to help. But there was no massage for me, Jason hates to do that, even though I ask all the time the answer is always the same.

So back to tonight Brandee asked if I had gotten a massage from Jason, of course that answer was no. I told her I ask all the time and I even hint that if he doesn't want to give me one then he can always give me a gift certificate to go get one from a professional. Brandee decided that she needed to write Jason a letter this is what the letter said:

To Kara's Husband
Kara's body has been going through some major changes. This results in a lot of sore muscles so ....you have 2 options:
1- give her a fabulous massage (at least 45 mins)
2-get her a massage from some one else and pay for it

Thanks
Trainer Brandee

I got home and gave him the letter, he didn't seem to think that letter was that amusing. I on the other hand was quite thrilled to give it to him, so we will see what happens. I have my guess but who knows.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

IM LAUGHING OVER HERE :) That was pretty funny. Im guessing he is giving you a massage right now (which you deserve!) or he is shopping craigslist right now for a good deal... maybe a trade. (DOH!)

LOL.

Kara said...

I wish, I will be lucky to get a massage. It is just something I have to come to terms with :)

Lisa said...

waiting for a new post :) :) :)