Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thanksgiving point

So I thought it would be fun to go to Thanksgiving point, they are having the 2 buck Tuesdays in August, so I called Korie and asked if she wanted to come too.  We met at our house and spent about 30 mins trying to fit all of us and two strollers in one car.  We finally got all the car seats wedged and buckled in and off we went.  Now we could of saved ourselves the struggle and taken two cars, but it was much more fun to all go together.




It was extremely busy the line to get into the dinosaur museum was ridiculously long.  I knew it would be so we were just going to farm country, to see all the animals.  The boys had a blast, Ashton saw other kids feeding the animals so he wanted to try it,  He did awesome with holding out his hand and letting the horses eat off his hand.  Noah even tried it but wasn't quite as successful.  Noah wasn't scared of them at all, he even tried to climb in with the horses at one point. 




Ashton loves to play with Ethan.  Sometimes I forget that Ethan is so much older than Ashton.  They are almost the same height.  I kept trying to get them to both look at the camera and smile at the same time, it didn't happen oh well.






The boys got to choose go on a pony ride or a wagon ride.  We ended up going on a wagon ride that was pulled by two horses.  The boys loved it.




And of course the battery died in the camera before I got a picture of all of us.  But who am I kidding my children cooperating for a picture, that is a laugh !!

0 comments: