Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Wedding cake, sweet baby of mine

I had to go and help a store today and make a wedding cake for them. I was excited about it to start with, I enjoy doing wedding cakes and want to start my own business. But I was just so so about how this cake turned out. I know I am probably just being overly critical. It took me forever to do all the scroll work all over the cake. I was not there when they came to pick up the cake. I always worry that something will happen but I didn't get any phone calls so that's a good sign.

I can't believe how fast he is growing up. He is such a happy baby. I went to pick him up from daycare and he was so happy to see me he did a little dance and climbed up the stairs to see me. Then he put his arms around me and layed his head on my shoulder and gave me loves. It is the most precious thing ever. On the way home he feel asleep and he looked so peaceful. I couldn't resist taking a picture.




1 comments:

Lisa said...

that cake is so beautiful and that kid of yours is ever MORE beautiful! :) wedding cakes would be a stressful thing to do. i remember not loving mine... i wanted it exactly like he martha stewart magazine and it was just.... off. colors and such.

a wedding on a tuesday? wednesdsay?
hummmm...