Thursday, February 7, 2008

miss him already


I just love this picture of him watching baby einstein. He gets so excited to watch it and he usually watches it standing up.
I miss Ashton already. My mom came and got Ashton tonight she was up here in SLC for a class and so she picked up Ashton and took him home because she is watching him tomorrow while I am at work. It seems so weird to be home without him. He is so full of life and is into everything it gets really quiet when he isn't here. He has only been gone for 30 mins but I miss him. I know he will have fun with grandma and grandpa. Jason and I would have some great alone time together tonight except for the fact that he has a test he still has to take tonight. I am so fortunate to have family that is willing to take Ashton and loves to have him spend time with them.

0 comments: