Sunday, February 10, 2008

My favorite sundays


Today we spent a great day all together hanging out in the office. Jason had homework he had to do and I worked on this little project. Of course Ashton was in and out and into everything. I found this idea and just had to create my own. I am going to put into the box the outfit he came home from the hospital in, the hat he wore in the hospital, hospital bracelets, and the shirt he wore in the hospital. I also put in the picture from the hospital. I still need to get most of the items in box but I can do that another day. I was proud I got this done, along with a page I am still working on. It takes twice as long when you have a 14 month old getting into everything at the same time. But these are my favorite kind of sundays us all just hanging out together.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

that is suuper cute!