Sunday, February 24, 2008

missing him

I am so ready for Jason to be home. His plane is suppose to be here at 8:15 tonight. It is just not the same without him here. It has been tough with him gone Ashton got sick and had to go to the doctor he has an ear infection. So he has been so grouchy and throwing tantrums for no reason. I know he hasn't been feeling well but it is still hard when you are the only one to take care of him.
We did have a good day yesterday with Grandma at Ikea and shopping. Ashton had been on his antibiotics for 24 hours so he was feeling better. He was such a good shopper and went along with us while we dragged him all over the place. Now unfortunately I am sick and feel awful. Oh well I guess that is how things go.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

oh yea - jason should be home just in time to take care of you (being sick) I hope he is staying home tomorrow so he can hang with his people. :)

(ikea = drool)