Friday, June 13, 2008

Dyson

I was so excited when I came home yesterday, our new vacuum cleaner was sitting on the front step. Last year about this time we got new carpet through the whole house. Since then I have been wanting a new vacuum cleaner one that would work a lot better then the one that we had. Anyways we decided that a Dyson was what we wanted. They were just so expensive I just didn't want to spend Over $500 for a vacuum cleaner. I don't like to vacuum that much.

Fast forward a year and we can't take our crappy vacuum any more. Jason found a great deal online. We got a Dyson DC-17 Animal. With having so many cats we needed one that would be good at getting the cat hair up.
It was a amazing how much stuff we got out of the carpet. I was a little shocked I had to empty the canister three times for the whole house, and I had just vacuumed. How silly is it that I am this happy about a vacuum cleaner.

2 comments:

Ariana said...

I know what you mean! I get so excited over the weirdest things since I turned into a mom...fantastic dishwasher detergent, a toilet paper sale, etc. I was giddy for days right when we moved here and we bought our first new washer and dryer. Yikes. :)

Lisa said...

loooooove our dyson! did you get the attachment to work?