Friday, June 20, 2008

Daddy's Boy


Until just recently Ashton has pretty much been a mommas boy. He would come to me over Jason most of the time. Well the last couple of weeks I have been working a ton and been traveling so Jason has spent a whole lot more time with Ashton then I have. There have been days where I would leave even before Ashton was out of bed in the morning and when I got home he would already be in bed asleep. So it is of no surprise to me that Ashton is now in a Daddy phase. It makes Jason so happy that he will push me away and only wants daddy to hold him or do things for him. I think it is so cute, I kept telling Jason that this day would come when mom wasn't so cool anymore, it just happened sooner than expected :(

Jason was out mowing the lawn the other day, and Ashton was out helping him with his own lawn mower it was so cute.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

OMG - that mowing picture is so incredibly cute!!

Ariana said...

I agree- Love the mowing! :) You have a nice yard.

I know what you mean...it's kinda always been 'mommy's good but daddy's better' at our house.