Tuesday, July 9, 2013

19 weeks

So I am a little late on taking Caitlin's 19 weeks photos.  I tweaked my back on Friday and have been out of commission since then.  Its been a rough weekend, not being able to move or do much.  Caitlin is seriously such a good baby, she is rolling over all the time now, I have to put something against her side if I want to keep her on her back for any period of time.  I pulled out the exersaucer this last week.  I had to clean it up and get some new batteries for some of the toys.  So far she is a little indifferent to it.  She might be a little small for it just yet, but I wanted to get it out anyways. 

She is funny when she gets on her stomach, she gets her knees up under her and tries to move.  I really hope this doesn't mean she is going to be an early crawler.  I want to freeze time and keep her little forever.  I can't get enough of her chubby cheeks, and thighs.  She is still the perfect chubby baby girl.  I seriously can't get enough of her. 

0 comments: