Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Still a mess

This is what my front steps have looked like for the past TWO WEEKS



I have not been able to use the front door or most of the drive way for that amount of time either. I am so sick of this contractor I could scream. Imagine my surprise when they showed up this morning bright and early at 8:00am to work on the steps. This is what they did.



They were here for 20 mins and then they left and have not been back. I wish we all could work for 20 mins a day then call it a day that would be awesome. At this rate maybe this will be done by labor day. If I thought it would do any good I would call the guy and yell at him but at this point he is not answering my phone calls, I wonder why.

2 comments:

Ariana said...

Holy cow!! So lame. They should have no excuses...the housing market is bad and most contractors I know have very little going on, so they are able to finish the few projects they have really quickly. What a bunch of dorks!

Lisa said...

ugh.