Monday, May 12, 2008

Wishing everyday could be mothers day

I had such a good mother's day. Although I still feel weird about it. I don't think of myself as being a mom even though I am. I still just think about celebrating for my mom. Anyways. Ashton woke up at 6:30, but Jason got up with him and I got to stay in bed for a little longer, Ashton had to come and find me. Then I got to have a nap which was awesome. We headed down to my mom's house for dinner. Myron cooked and cleaned up, it was so cool. I even got out of having to change poopy diapers. Now if I could only get away with that all the time.

Here is the beautiful basket and Shepard's hook I got from Ashton


My mom and I

Ashton was smelling the lilacs it was so funny how he would scrunch up his face while he was smelling.

Jason and Ashton

1 comments:

Lisa said...

those are super cute photos.
love the sqwished nose smelling the lilacs